The United Nations Association – UK (UNA-UK) is the UK’s leading source of independent analysis on the UN and a grassroots membership organisation with a network of supporters and local groups across the UK. Our vision is of a safer, fairer and more sustainable world, which we pursue through the promotion of an effective United Nations. We work towards this goal by:
- explaining why the UN matters to key audiences in the UK and beyond
- influencing decision-makers and opinion-shapers in support of UN ideals
- generating a critical mass of public support for, and engagement with, the UN
- working with educators and young people to foster a new generation of UN advocates
- stimulating ideas and action on how the UN can operate more effectively and sustainably
The organisation is at an exciting stage as we embark on two campaigns – on UK foreign policy and on restoring faith in global governance – and look to streamline and focus our activities. The Communications Assistant will play a key role in moving forward these developments by providing high-quality media and online support across UNA-UK’s operations and activities.
There are currently no vacancies at UNA-UK, but please check back soon or see our volunteering opportunities.