UNA-UK has launched a new report 'Sustainable Development Goals: Delivering Change'. The publication sets out what steps have been taken to further the UN's new global development agenda, which will run until 2030.
With a foreword from UN Deputy Secretary-General Amina Mohammed, this report is the fifth in a series of UNA-UK publications on the post-2015 development agenda. This report looks at how the Goals have been implemented over the first part of the 15-year agenda. It equips policy-makers, practitioners and interested observers with insights on how to fully implement the Goals, particularly for the world’s most vulnerable people.
The report, produced in collaboration with Witan Media, contains analysis and recommendations from 35 expert contributors, including:
- Achim Steiner, Administrator, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Richard Jolly, Honorary Professor and Research Associate, Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex
- Natalia Kanem, Executive Director, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- Sabina Alkire, Director, Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative, University of Oxford
- David Beasley, Executive Director, UN World Food Programme (WFP)
- Ara Darzi, Director, Institute of Global Health Innovation, Imperial College London
- Claire Melamed, Chief Executive Officer, Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data
- Mukhisa Kituyi, Secretary-General, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- Azita Berar Awad, Director, Employment Policy Department, International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Erik Solheim, Executive Director, UN Environment
You can read the introduction by UNA-UK's Executive Director, Natalie Samarasinghe, by clicking here
For more information or to request a hardcopy, please contact Fred Carver on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7766 3445.
More on climate and development
With a focus on inequality, this report is the sixth in a series of UNA-UK publications on the post-2015 development agenda.
UNA-UK has released a major report on taking forward the climate framework agreed by UN member states in Paris