Desk space available in beautiful Whitehall location
Suite 98 - 3 Whitehall Court
Situated in the heart of London, Suite 98 is a flexible office space with excellent facilities ideally suited to small, dynamic organisations seeking desks in a high-profile, well-connected and sought-after location. It is set in the beautiful Whitehall Court development, which was home to figures such as George Bernard Shaw and H.G. Wells, and served as the headquarters of the Secret Intelligence Service until the end of World War I.
- Embankment underground station (Bakerloo, Northern, Circle and District) is just 3 minutes away by foot. Charing Cross (Bakerloo, Northern and national rail) and Westminster (Jubilee, Circle and District) stations are just 5 minutes away.
- Whitehall, Parliament and Trafalgar Square are around the corner. The South Bank, Covent Garden and St James's Park are also within walking distance.
- Other amenities within a 5-minute walking radius include Embankment Gardens, restaurants, cafés, high street banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, dry cleaners, post office and stationers.
- Up to 14 work stations with a fully-integrated IT and telephone system
- Newly refurbished open-plan space with brand new desks
- High-speed internet with dedicated IT support
- Multi-function printer, space for kitchen appliances, shelf space
- Easy access to toilets and communal kitchen area, include informal meeting space
- Private conference room that can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people
- Additional meeting rooms that can be booked - one larger for meetings of up to 10, one smaller for up to 4 people
Special, generous discounts offered to registered charities and NGOs
Flexible licence agreements, minimum 3 months
24-hour porterage in building
Bicycle storage available
Commercial rates: £800 per desk/per month
For registered charities or UN related NGOs: rates from £500 per desk/per month
Please direct all queries to Angie Pankhania, Deputy Director (Finance & Governance) on email@example.com or 020 77 66 3455.