Desk space available in beautiful Whitehall location
Suite 98 - 3 Whitehall Court
Situated in the heart of London, Suite 98 is a flexible office space with excellent facilities ideally suited to small, dynamic organisations seeking desks in a high-profile, well-connected and sought-after location. It is set in the beautiful Whitehall Court development, which was home to figures such as George Bernard Shaw and H.G. Wells, and served as the headquarters of the Secret Intelligence Service until the end of World War I.
- Embankment underground station (Bakerloo, Northern, Circle and District) is just 3 minutes away by foot. Charing Cross (Bakerloo, Northern and national rail) and Westminster (Jubilee, Circle and District) stations are just 5 minutes away.
- Whitehall, Parliament and Trafalgar Square are around the corner. The South Bank, Covent Garden and St James's Park are also within walking distance.
- Other amenities within a 5-minute walking radius include Embankment Gardens, restaurants, cafés, high street banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, dry cleaners, post office and stationers.
- Two offices: one with 4-5 desk spaces, one with 6-7 desk spaces, all with a fully-integrated IT and telephone system
- High-speed internet with dedicated IT support
- Multi-function printer, space for kitchen appliances, shelf space
- Easy access to toilets and communal kitchen area
- One large meeting room that can hold up to 10 people
- One smaller meeting room that can hold roughly 4-6 for informal meetings
Special, generous discounts offered to registered charities and NGOs
Flexible licence agreements, minimum 3 months
24-hour porterage in building
Bicycle storage available
Rates are available on enquiry.
Please direct all queries to Angie Pankhania, Deputy Director (Finance & Governance) on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 77 66 3455.