United Nations Association – UK is the only charity in the UK dedicated to building support for the UN in the UK.
Making a legacy helps us to continue our vital work in a number of ways. You help us to:
- Campaign for the UK to live up to its international obligations
- Connect people with the UN's work through events
- Equip educators to teach how the UN works and why it matters
- Help local groups to take action in their communities
- Support UN activists on campuses across the country
- Take action to make the UN more effective
What have we achieved so far?
We’ve campaigned successfully for international arms control treaties, for more British peacekeepers, for children to learn about the UN at school and for greater transparency in UN appointment processes.