GenUN and UNA Youth #UNForum14 Photo Competition
UNA-UK is pleased to announce a photo competition aimed at inspiring creative young people to express what the United Nations means to them through photography. The prize of two VIP tickets to UNA-UK’s biggest event of the year, UN Forum 2014, will be awarded to the winner along with a contribution of up to £100 for travel or accommodation expenses.
Entering the competition is easy:
Think about what the UN means to you. Is it the world working together? Solving problems? Helping people? Or something else?
Take a picture that expresses this. Your photo must not include anyone younger than 18 years old.
Post your picture on Twitter or our Facebook wall, your entry must be visible to the public with the hashtag #UNForum14.
The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 13-26. Photos will be judged on creativity and representation of the UN.
The deadline to enter is 7 April 2014. The winner will be announced in our April newsletter and contacted by 15 April 2014.
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry is free.
2. Entrants need to be residents of the UK aged 13-26.
3. An entrant is allowed to submit up to three photographs.
4. Entries must be made publicly visible on Facebook or Twitter by the closing date at noon.
5. Late entries will not be considered.
6. The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material.
7. By entering the competition, the entrant acknowledges and warrants that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks or ownership rights of any third party.
8. Employees of UNA-UK and their family members are not eligible for the prize and their entries will not be considered.
9. To attend the UN Forum using this prize, under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
10. In order to claim up to £100 in expenses incurred to attend the UN Forum, receipts or other proof of expenses must be presented.
11. UNA-UK may use photos to publicise our work or that of the UN.