Sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch
UN Forum 2014
Join us for the biggest open debate on global issues as we ask: can Britain still cut it on the world stage?
On Saturday 28 June 2014, the United Nations Association – UK (UNA-UK) will host its acclaimed UN Forum at Central Hall Westminster in London. This day-long event will see top speakers discuss Britain’s role in today’s world, and its potential to solve the biggest challenges we face.
Members of the public and grassroots campaigners will engage with high-level UN officials and government decision-makers at a time of profound domestic and global change, with the general election and Scottish referendum set to take place as the international community grapples with deepening humanitarian crises, mass atrocities, nuclear proliferation, climate change and poverty.
Your chance to shape the conversation
This event is a ‘must’ for anyone interested in global affairs, British foreign policy and the United Nations. Over 1,000 people came to our last Forum event and 94% of them said they would come to another. Click here to find out why.
Secure your place today
Book your place now to:
- Enjoy top-level speakers speaking for and against a range of foreign policy issues in exciting debate formats.
- Put your questions to UK, UN and global experts.
- Participate in our pre-event consultation to shape the way the UK thinks about the UN.
- Meet others who are interested in these issues over refreshments.
- Receive an invite to a pre-event networking event with UNA-UK members on the evening before.