Sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch
UN Forum 2014
Can Britain still cut it on the world stage? Join us for the biggest open debate on global issues
On Saturday 28 June 2014, UNA-UK will discuss Britain's role in today's world at its acclaimed UN Forum event in Central Hall Westminster. Top UK and UN speakers will explore whether Britain is still a global power, and to what extent it can tackle the biggest challenges facing the world.
Participants will engage with decision-makers, experts and campaigners at a time of profound domestic and global change. Our panellists will grapple with fundamental questions on security, development and human rights in the context of the looming Scottish referendum and general election, and international volatility due to humanitarian crises, energy politics and climate change, economic insecurity and the threat of conflict in Europe. What can we do to ensure that we - and the international community - are able to solve these issues?
Secure your place today
Book your place now to:
- Hear top-level speakers debate foreign policy issues in a variety of challenging sessions, from 60-second-answer panels to in-depth discussions
- Put your questions to UK, UN and global experts.
- Participate in our pre-Forum consultation to shape the way the UK thinks about the UN.
- Meet like-minded people and interesting 'polar opposites' over refreshments.
- Secure an invitation to a networking event with UNA-UK members on the evening before.